Kenwood Portable Radio, digital NEXEDGE or DMR, Analog LTR or Conventional, VHF 136-174MHz, UHF 400-520MHz, 2-Year Warranty.
Choice of Antenna, Battery and Charger options.
This versatile handheld radio supports both NXDN® and DMR digital protocols as well as mixed digital & FM analog operation,
enabling it to serve with distinction in a wide range of enterprise and operation critical applications.
Compact yet designed with durability in mind, it’s packed with convenient features like Bluetooth® for hands-free operation and built-in GPS.
Three different models are available: Full Keypad model with LCD, Standard Keypad model with LCD and a large 4-way D-pad, and the Basic Model without LCD or keypad.
Additionally, for expansion capability a software license certification system facilitates extensive customization.
• Multi-protocol digital radio: Designed to operate NXDN® or DMR digital, and FM analog protocols
• NXDN® Conventional and Type-C & Gen2 Trunking
• DMR Tier II & Site Roaming
• Mixed Digital & FM Analog Operation allows gradual migration at your own pace
• 4-Line Basic Frame (2-Line Main/Sub-LCD, icon & key guide) / 14 Characters
• 5-Line Text Message Frame (3 Lines of Text, icon & key guide)
• 7-color Light Bar Indicator on the top panel. Individual color can be set for each channel.
• 4-way Directional-pad (D-pad) for intuitive control and operation
• Built-In GPS Receiver/Antenna for effective fleet management
• Built-in Bluetooth® for hands-free operation – Applicable Bluetooth profiles: HSP (Headset Profile provided) and SPP (Serial Port Profile available as an option)
• Renowned KENWOOD Audio Quality achieved with Active Noise Reduction (ANR) that utilizes built-in DSP
• Software DES and AES Encryptions for NXDN Conventional Trunking and AES for DMR Conventional protocols
• Built-in Motion Sensor (Man-down, Stationary and Motion Detection)
• IP54/55/67 and MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G
• 1 Watt Audio Output Power
• UHF: 120 MHz capability
• Available models: Full Keypad (w/ LCD and full keypad), Standard Keypad (w/ LCD and 4-way large D-pad/4 key), and Basic (w/o LCD and keypad)
• 260 CH/128 Zones (64 CH/4 Zones for Basic model)
• Maximum of 1,000 CH/Radio with option
• Paging Call
• Emergency Call
• Status/Text Message
• Remote Stun/Kill/Check
DIGITAL – NXDN® MODE
• NXDN Type-C & Gen2 Trunked
• NXDN Conventional
• 6.25 & 12.5 kHz Channels
• All Group Call
• Over-the-Air Alias (OAA)
• Over-the-Air Programming (OTAP)
DIGITAL – DMR MODE
• Complies with ETSI DMR Tier II standards
• Two-slot TDMA in 12.5 kHz channels
• Call Interruption
• Dual-slot Direct Mode
• ARC4 Encryption
• Energy Efficient
• Over-the-Air Alias (OAA)
ANALOG – FM MODE
• Conventional & LTR Trunking
• FleetSync/II: PTT ID ANI / Caller ID Display, Selective Group Call, Emergency Status / Text Messages
• MDC-1200: PTT ID ANI / Caller ID Display, Emergency, Radio Check / Inhibit
• QT / DQT, 2-Tone
• Built-in Voice Inversion Scramble